Your main Rolefocus
- Your responsibility is to prepare and analyze operational key figures for the performance management and thus to support the management team as a sparring partner in all controlling-related issues.
- The generation of quantitative and qualitative analyses of cost trends, forecasted and realized revenues and expenses enable you to prepare complex topics - information, data - for different target groups in an accessible way (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote, Spreadsheets, Dashboards, Investory, etc.) and round them off with ad-hoc analyses and reportings.
- You are involved in operational as well as strategic projects, such as developing action plans to improve revenue streams as well as cost savings, supporting and monitoring cross-functional projects, compiling and analyzing selected project gross margins, capacity utilisation and improvement, etc.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in cooperation with our own financial accounting department and our external tax advisors.
- You support our CFO and the CEOs of our portfolio companies with the setup, adaptation and further development of its proper Business Plans, KPIs etc.
- You design and propose innovative solutions, business concepts and decision-making templates based on your generated data and create business cases and plans in close co-operation with our CFO and the CEOs of our portfolio companies.
- You already have proven experience in Controlling, Planning & Business Analytics, preferably in a dynamic environment of a management consultancy, agency or start-up. If you have already gained experience in the field of business cases & business plans, that would be a plus.
- You are enthusiastic about complex structures, numbers and KPI's and therefore have very good analytical skills, a quick grasp and a good understanding of business processes.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as commitment and flexibility complete your profile as well as service orientation and your independent, structured and goal-oriented working approach.
- IT affinity and excellent Excel skills are a self-evident fact for you and are used daily and continuously expanded.
- You enjoy working in a team - which is very beneficial to you in this interactive role - but you also appreciate working on topics independently.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter of your work results in German as well as in English.
- A full/part-time position with a passionate team of interdisciplinary experts
- Sustainable, future-driven and innovative business fields with huge potential for self-fulfillment
- A variety of personal development opportunities due to our growth
- Impressive offices in Berlin and Munich - and the opportunity to work remotely
- Annual training budget, 30 days of vacation, gym membership and corporate benefits
- A healthy, culture-driven environment, company events, and engaging onboarding and development paths
Do you want to become part of the df-team and participate in shaping our success story and that of our portfolio companies with your ideas and entrepreneurial drive?
We look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) by e-mail at